I explain first, the writing of the article Razer DeathAdder is my review related to the product without any element branding plagiarism.
Logitech G502 HERO Mouse Gaming
Do you have a Logitech G502 mouse? If you, then you will also need to download and install Logitech G502 software, if you haven’t already.
The software allows you to customize the mouse and make the best out of it, which of course will improve your gaming experience. Below, we show you how to use the software to program the mouse.
Setting Up Commands to the Buttons
One of the best things about the Logitech G502 mouse is its customizability. How could it not? It has 11 buttons (all programmable), adjustable weight, and lighting that you can change to your liking.
Of course, you can’t just connect the mouse to your PC and set it up. You need Logitech G502 software to do so.
Alright, so how do you program the mouse and set up the commands for its buttons? That’s easy. Just do the following steps.
1. Run the Logitech Gaming Software
2. Choose the Logitech G502 mouse. If you have other Logitech peripherals connected, they will also show up. Can’t find the mouse icon? It is located on the lower right, between the light bulb and house icons
3. After clicking the mouse icon, an interactive map of the mouse should appear. If you use the Proteus Spectrum variant, then you will see a map of it
4. To program a mouse button, highlight the button and then double-click it. Then, select a function that you want for the button
5. Do the same customizing for the remaining buttons
That’s all. Not that difficult, isn’t it? It offers so much customizability as you can use the software to assign functions such as text, keystrokes, mouse functions, macros, hotkeys, media controls, shortcuts, chat or even productivity commands to the 11 mouse buttons.
How you set up the buttons is, of course, up to you.
With so much customizability, you will be able to enjoy your favorite games even more. Better yet, as we mentioned earlier the software also supports other Logitech peripherals and has updates to keep up with the latest games.
Operating System Supports
Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
About Logitech G502
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
- 1 year hardware limited warranty.
|Operating System Type||Download Link Official|
|Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||Download Link|
|Mac Os All Series||Download Link|
|Linux Os||Download Link|