I explain first, the writing of the article Logitech M510 is my review related to the product without any element branding plagiarism.
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
Mouse and keyboard are both the most often peripherals we use. This is why an error like incompatibility with the mouse or the keyboard hinders us from doing what we want to do.
And oftentimes, such an error happens at untimely times. No need to worry. Here, we will tell you how to fix the incompatible Logitech M510 driver.
You Already Have the Right Driver
Alright, this one is if you already download the right driver on to your computer. Do the following steps.
1. Click the Start Menu to toggle the search bar
2. Type ‘device manager’ on the search bar and click the corresponding option
3. The Device Manager window should open. Take a good look and search for ‘Mice and other pointing devices’ on the list
4. Click the option and it will show you another list of your mice and other pointing devices
5. Right-click the mouse input. Select ‘Properties’
6. Click the ‘Driver’ tab and select ‘Update Driver’
After you select ‘Update Driver’ you will then be given the option to either find the driver file on the computer or allow Windows to find it for you.
Since you already have it, choose the ‘Browse my computer…’ option. Locate the file and click ‘Next’. Wait for the driver to install and restart the computer after it is finished.
You Don’t Have the Right Driver
What if you don’t have the right Logitech M510 driver yet in your computer? If you don’t have the right driver yet, you can’t follow the steps above. Instead, do the following.
1. Do the same steps until you are given the option to either find the driver file on the computer or allow Windows to find it for you
2. This time, don’t choose the ‘Browse my computer …’ option. Choose the ‘Search automatically for …’ option instead.
This will allow Windows to find the driver for you. Windows will browse not just the computer but also the internet. So, make sure that you have a stable internet connection
3. If there is an update available, you will be informed. Choose to update the driver. This should fix the incompatible driver issue.
What if Windows can’t find any update? In that case, just go to Logitech’s official website and download it from there
Operating System Supports
Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
About Logitech M510
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified to work like-new. The product is backed by a 90 day warranty
- Contoured shape with soft rubber grips provide all-day comfort
- Back/forward buttons and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom let you do more, faster Requires Logitech SetPoint software
- 2-year battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- Comes with a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer - plug it in, forget it
|Operating System Type||Download Link Official|
|Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||Download Link|
|Mac Os All Series||Download Link|
|Linux Os||Download Link|