I explain first, the writing of the article Logitech M557 is my review related to the product without any element branding plagiarism.
Logitech M557 Bluetooth Mouse
Logitech M557 is one of the wireless mouse issued by leading hardware company Logitech. In use, this mouse must be accompanied by the installation of Logitech M557 driver on the computer device you want to connect.
The Logitech M557 mouse is one wireless mouse that does not need a receiver.
How to Install Logitech M557 Driver
Before you can use the Logitech mouse with the M557 series, you must install or install the driver on the computer that you want to connect to.
This driver is a software that is used to synchronize the working type of mouse hardware, with the working system of the computer or laptop device you are using.
1. Download the Logitech M557 driver.
The first step you must take before you can install the M557 driver for the Logitech mouse that you have is to download it on the internet. Logitech itself has provided an official website that you can access to meet all your needs.
Sometimes, the drivers provided by the official website are paid drivers. Therefore, if you don’t want to buy an official driver that is available, you can use another method, which is to download a free driver that is available on various other websites.
If you use a free driver that is provided by another website, make sure the driver that you download is the driver that matches the hardware series you have.
2. Install the driver on the computer device.
After you have downloaded the driver to be installed, make sure the driver that you download is a complete driver whose file is not corrupt.
Incomplete files will cause an error in the driver installation. On some websites that provide free driver downloads, they usually also provide installation tutorials.
Look at how to install the driver from the website that you used to download the previous driver. If it is not available, it means that the driver that you downloaded can be installed in the normal way without any special installation commands.
3. Using Logitech M557
Logitech M557 is a wireless mouse without a receiver. This mouse only uses Bluetooth as a medium to connect to the computer that you have.
If you have installed the Logitech M557 driver on your computer, the next step you need to do is to activate Bluetooth on your computer.
After performing the steps above, your Logitech M557 series mouse can already be used on your computer. Do not rush to think that your mouse is broken, first make sure that the driver you installed is correct.
Operating System Supports
Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
About Logitech M557
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY:Use with virtually any Bluetooth enabled computer, laptop, or tablet: Connects to Mac, Windows, Chrome OS and Android
- SIDE TO SIDE SCROLLING: You can scroll up and down through documents, and also tilt the wheel left and right to move back and forth between web pages, open windows and apps
- SLIM DESIGN: Whether you’re a righty or a lefty, whether you use a fingertip or palm grip, the M557 is always a perfect fit for desktop or laptop
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: 1 year battery life and smart sleep mode help you go longer between battery changes; Supported OS Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10; Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later and Chrome OS
- PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLS: Configure the buttons to do exactly what you want like switching applications, opening browser windows or jump to full screen while watching videos
|Operating System Type||Download Link Official|
|Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||Download Link|
|Mac Os All Series||Download Link|
|Linux Os||Download Link|