I explain first, the writing of the article Logitech M705 is my review related to the product without any element branding plagiarism.
Logitech Wireless Marathon Mouse M705
There are many reasons why you should update your Logitech M705 driver. After all, update usually has bug fixes, new features, new capabilities, and others.
Not to mention updates might fix your current issue with the driver, too. To help you update your mouse, we will tell you how to fix no driver update is available.
Finding the Update for the Driver
There are two ways to update the driver for your Logitech M705. The first one is to update it using a driver file you have downloaded and the second one is to allow Windows to do the search and update the driver for you.
Sometimes, however, Windows fail to find any new update. If you encounter this problem, just do the following steps.
1. Go to Logitech’s official website
2. Search for ‘Logitech M705’ on the search tab. You should see various lists of the FAQ, downloads, community, specifications, etc.
3. Download the driver. Logitech should have the latest version of the driver
4. Make sure that the download process is finished before installing
Most of the time, you can find the latest update for your driver using the above steps. However, if you can’t find the latest update, try these steps
1. Open your browser
2. Type in Logitech M705 driver download and enter
3. You should see a list of websites that have the latest driver file
4. Ideally, you should get the latest driver file from Logitech official website. But if you can’t find the file, you can always go to a third-party website. Just be sure that the third-party is trustworthy, reliable and safe
5. Download the driver file from the third-party website
Now that you have the latest driver file, go to Device Manager. Find ‘Mice and other… devices’ on the list.
Open it and you should see your Logitech M705 mouse in it. Right-click, select ‘Properties.’ Click the Driver tab and select ‘Update Driver.’
Select ‘Browse my computer…’ and locate the file that you just downloaded earlier and let it update.
Not that difficult isn’t it? To make the process goes smoothly, be sure that your internet connection is stable.
A stable internet connection should make the driver-searching process easier and quicker. Also, always remember to restart your computer after the update process is done.
Operating System Supports
Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
About Logitech M705
- Product does not come in retail packaging; product comes in clear sealed bag (economical packaging).
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and Web pages with a single spin of a nearly frictionless metal scroll wheel.
- The sculpted, right-hand shape guides your hand to a naturally comfortable position and places customizable control within your reach. Three thumb buttons lets you move quickly between Web pages or applications
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your laptop. There's no need to unplug it when you move around, so there's less worry of it being broken or lost. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
- Laser tracking delivers smooth, responsive, precise cursor control on surfaces that cause problems for standard optical mice, such as polished or wood-grain tables.
|Operating System Type||Download Link Official|
|Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||Download Link|
|Mac Os All Series||Download Link|
|Linux Os||Download Link|